This web page is about 4Sync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. You can read more on 4Sync or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 4Sync is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named 4Sync.exe and it has a size of 15.88 MB (16651224 bytes).
4Sync is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.77 MB (21781400
bytes) on disk:
- 4Sync.exe (15.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This page is about 4Sync version 22.214.171.124127
only. For more 4Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Sync is an application marketed by 4Sync. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 4Sync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync application will be found very quickly. When you click 4Sync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your PC, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-19 08:17:27.810