This page is about 4Sync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Go over here
for more information on 4Sync. Usually the 4Sync program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 4Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 16.66 MB (17465816 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4Sync.exe.
4Sync contains of the executables below. They take 21.55 MB (22595992
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (16.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11413
of 4Sync. For other 4Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall 4Sync.Directories found on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by 4Sync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellCp.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellExt.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\sqlite3.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\Uninstall.exe.bak
4Sync is an application released by the software company 4Sync. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Sync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your PC, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 21:40:49.490