4Sync is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 4Sync from your PC4Sync
. Further information on 4Sync can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Sync. The application's main executable file is titled 4Sync.exe and it has a size of 15.85 MB (16616920 bytes).
4Sync is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.74 MB (21747096
bytes) on disk:
- 4Sync.exe (15.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This web page is about 4Sync version 188.8.131.52745
only. For other 4Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Sync is a program released by the software company 4Sync. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it is installed on your PC the 4Sync program will be found automatically. After you click 4Sync in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-04 13:46:08.960