This page is about 4Sync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 4Sync from your PC4Sync
. Further information on 4Sync can be seen here
. 4Sync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\4Sync directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\4Sync\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4Sync. The application's main executable file occupies 15.86 MB (16634328 bytes) on disk and is named 4Sync.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 4Sync. They occupy 20.76 MB (21764504
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (15.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The current page applies to 4Sync version 18.104.22.168925
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
4Sync is a program released by 4Sync. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 4Sync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Sync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 18:33:49.960