You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall 4Sync for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Further information on 4Sync can be seen here
. 4Sync is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. 4Sync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.77 MB (16532440 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4Sync.exe.
4Sync is comprised of the following executables which take 20.65 MB (21657520
bytes) on disk:
- 4Sync.exe (15.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This info is about 4Sync version 184.108.40.20617
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
4Sync is a program released by 4Sync. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 4Sync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it is installed on your PC the 4Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 4Sync in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Sync by 4Sync from your PC, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:13:51.577