You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall 4Sync for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Further information on 4Sync can be seen here
. 4Sync is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. 4Sync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.77 MB (16532440 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4Sync.exe.
4Sync is comprised of the following executables which take 20.65 MB (21657520
bytes) on disk:
- 4Sync.exe (15.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This info is about 4Sync version 18.104.22.16817
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
4Sync is a program released by 4Sync. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 4Sync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync program will be found very quickly. After you click 4Sync in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Sync by 4Sync from your PC, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:13:51.577