4Sync is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Additional info about 4Sync can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Sync. The program's main executable file is called 4Sync.exe and it has a size of 16.51 MB (17310168 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with 4Sync. They occupy about 21.40 MB (22440344
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (16.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124153
of 4Sync. You can find below a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 4Sync we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 4Sync from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 4Sync when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\ShellExt.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\sqlite3x64.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe.bak
4Sync is a program by the software company 4Sync. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Sync". If it is installed on your PC the 4Sync application will be found automatically. After you select 4Sync in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Sync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 09:16:23.570