You can find below details on how to uninstall 4Sync for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. More information on 4Sync can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 4Sync is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled 4Sync.exe and it has a size of 16.40 MB (17193432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of 4Sync. They occupy an average of 21.29 MB (22323608
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (16.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The current web page applies to 4Sync version 22.214.171.124813
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
4Sync is an application by the software company 4Sync. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 4Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 4Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "4Sync". If it is installed on your PC the 4Sync program will be found very quickly. After you click 4Sync in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 4Sync by 4Sync from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130