4Sync is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Open here
for more details on 4Sync. Usually the 4Sync program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Sync. 4Sync.exe is the 4Sync's main executable file and it takes about 18.05 MB (18929624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 4Sync. They occupy about 22.94 MB (24054704
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (18.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This data is about 4Sync version 220.127.116.1131
alone. For other 4Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Sync is an application marketed by 4Sync. Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 4Sync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync program will be found automatically. When you click 4Sync in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-20 06:17:52.163