WinISO is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on WinISO Computing Inc.. More details about the app WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinISO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) on disk and is titled winiso.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinISO. They occupy an average of 8.48 MB (8891303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Patch.exe (364.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (79.09 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19906
of WinISO. You can find below a few links to other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove WinISO from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinISO:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
WinISO is a program offered by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply click the Search field and type in "WinISO". The WinISO application will be found very quickly. When you select WinISO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 23:06:58.977