You can find on this page details on how to remove WinISO for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Click on http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
to get more info about WinISO on WinISO Computing Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1158656 bytes) on disk and is titled winiso.exe.
WinISO installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.07 MB (8458602
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.02 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.10 MB)
- wmnt.exe (102.79 KB)
- setup.exe (6.68 MB)
The current page applies to WinISO version 22.214.171.12470
only. For more WinISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall WinISO you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinISO when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\baseio.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
WinISO is a program released by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinISO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 07:36:19.013