WinISO is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. You can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
to get more data about WinISO on WinISO Computing Inc.'s website. WinISO is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. WinISO's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. WinISO's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) and is named winiso.exe.
The following executables are contained in WinISO. They occupy 8.12 MB (8518892
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.10 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.70 MB)
This data is about WinISO version 184.108.40.20636
only. For other WinISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove WinISO from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinISO when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinISO Computing
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\WinISO Computing
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\WinISO
- C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Bureau\WinISO.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\msvcp100.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinISO is an application released by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinISO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinISO or simply click the Search field and type in "WinISO". The WinISO app will be found automatically. When you click WinISO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The publisher is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:28:14.780