This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your computerWinISO Computing Inc.
. More information on WinISO Computing Inc. can be found here
. More information about WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinISO's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk and is titled winiso.exe.
WinISO contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.06 MB (8456569
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.02 KB)
- updater.exe (106.79 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.11 MB)
- wmnt.exe (102.79 KB)
- setup.exe (6.68 MB)
This data is about WinISO version 126.96.36.19921
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinISO releases:
...click to view all...
WinISO is an application released by WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinISO". If it is installed on your PC the WinISO application will be found automatically. After you select WinISO in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The publisher is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinISO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 05:13:36.010