This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your computerWinISO Computing Inc.
. Open here
for more details on WinISO Computing Inc.. More details about the app WinISO can be seen at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WinISO is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. WinISO's primary file takes about 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) and is called winiso.exe.
WinISO is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.07 MB (8457625
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (79.02 KB)
- updater.exe (106.79 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.11 MB)
- wmnt.exe (102.79 KB)
- setup.exe (6.68 MB)
This page is about WinISO version 126.96.36.19935
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WinISO:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinISO we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinISO:
The files below remain on your disk by WinISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\user.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\winiso.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
WinISO is an application marketed by WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinISO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". The WinISO program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinISO in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 21:43:32.413