This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Further information about WinISO can be seen at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WinISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled winiso.exe and its approximative size is 1.03 MB (1080832 bytes).
WinISO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.75 MB (8125198
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (78.25 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.03 MB)
- wmnt.exe (54.25 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (6.50 MB)
This page is about WinISO version 22.214.171.12445
only. You can find below a few links to other WinISO releases:
...click to view all...
WinISO is an application offered by WinISO Computing Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinISO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinISO or simply click the Search field and type in "WinISO". The WinISO application will be found very quickly. When you select WinISO in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 08:48:13.940