This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Further information about WinISO can be seen at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WinISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled winiso.exe and its approximative size is 1.03 MB (1080832 bytes).
WinISO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.75 MB (8125198
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (78.25 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.03 MB)
- wmnt.exe (54.25 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (6.50 MB)
This page is about WinISO version 126.96.36.19945
only. You can find below a few links to other WinISO releases:
...click to view all...
WinISO is an application offered by WinISO Computing Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinISO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO app will be found automatically. After you click WinISO in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 08:48:13.940