WinISO is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinISO from your computerWinISO Computing Inc.
. You can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. WinISO is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinISO is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. WinISO's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) and is named winiso.exe.
WinISO is comprised of the following executables which take 8.12 MB (8514984
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (79.09 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.70 MB)
The current page applies to WinISO version 126.96.36.19981
only. For more WinISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinISO from your PC:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO
WinISO is an application released by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinISO". If it is installed on your PC the WinISO application will be found automatically. After you click WinISO in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:29:21.933