This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinISO for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinISO from your systemWinISO Computing Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Click on http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
to get more details about WinISO on WinISO Computing Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinISO's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled winiso.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1178624 bytes).
WinISO is composed of the following executables which take 8.09 MB (8484277
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (79.09 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.12 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.69 MB)
The current web page applies to WinISO version 188.8.131.5291
only. Click on the links below for other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
WinISO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinISO:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinISO:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtGui4.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
WinISO is an application by WinISO Computing Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it is installed on your PC the WinISO program will be found very quickly. After you select WinISO in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinISO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 17:16:29.293