This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinISO for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinISO from your systemWinISO Computing Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Click on http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
to get more details about WinISO on WinISO Computing Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinISO's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled winiso.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1178624 bytes).
WinISO is composed of the following executables which take 8.09 MB (8484277
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (79.09 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.12 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.69 MB)
The current web page applies to WinISO version 220.127.116.1191
only. Click on the links below for other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
WinISO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinISO:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinISO:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtGui4.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
WinISO is an application by WinISO Computing Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO program will be found very quickly. After you click WinISO in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The publisher is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinISO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 17:16:29.293