This info is about WinISO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Further information on WinISO Computing Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application WinISO can be seen at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. winiso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.11 MB (1159680 bytes) on disk.
WinISO is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.07 MB (8457302
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (79.01 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.11 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5204
of WinISO. Click on the links below for other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
WinISO is an application released by WinISO Computing Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinISO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO app will be found very quickly. When you select WinISO in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinISO in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 01:12:24.417