This web page is about WinISO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall WinISO from your systemWinISO Computing Inc.
. More info about WinISO Computing Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinISO is C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. winiso.exe is the WinISO's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk.
WinISO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.06 MB (8456721
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.02 KB)
- updater.exe (106.79 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.11 MB)
- wmnt.exe (102.79 KB)
- setup.exe (6.68 MB)
The current web page applies to WinISO version 220.127.116.1122
alone. For other WinISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinISO from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by WinISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\bin\updater.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_41395\lastCheck
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO\WinISO Web Site.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO\WinISO.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\L:\_PC_\PC Software\CD_DVD_Hard Disk & Flash Disk Tools\winiso.standard.18.104.22.16822\winiso.exe
WinISO is an application marketed by WinISO Computing Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinISO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinISO". The WinISO program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinISO in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The publisher is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:31:51.670