This page is about WinISO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. More data about the program WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. Usually the WinISO program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinISO. The application's main executable file is titled winiso.exe and it has a size of 961.50 KB (984576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WinISO. They take about 7.04 MB (7386570
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (60.93 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
- winiso.exe (961.50 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (12.00 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (5.95 MB)
The current web page applies to WinISO version 220.127.116.1182
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WinISO:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove WinISO.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_10887\bin\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_10887\bin\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_10887\bin\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_10887\bin\updater.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinISO is a program marketed by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinISO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO application will be found very quickly. When you click WinISO in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:01:02.513