Savevid is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bandoo Media Inc. Savevid is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Savevid folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Savevid is C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.51 MB (1588216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Savevid. They take 3.37 MB (3533288
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.51 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.49 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Savevid version 0.0.0.1031
alone. You can find here a few links to other Savevid versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Savevid you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Savevid's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\log.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidActiveX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidChrome.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidPluginCore.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidWSServer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\background.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\disabled.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\enabled.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\manifest.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\savevid_logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\SavevidExtension.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\settings.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\supported.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\updater.js
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Savevid with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Savevid or simply activate the Search field and type in "Savevid". If it exists on your system the Savevid application will be found very quickly. When you click Savevid in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Savevid.
8. After removing Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Savevid in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:01:42.477