Penguins! is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. Penguins! is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins! folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Penguins! is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Penguins-WT.exe is the Penguins!'s primary executable file and it takes close to 201.04 KB (205864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Penguins!. They occupy about 545.27 KB (558360
bytes) on disk.
- Penguins-WT.exe (201.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Penguins!. You can find below info on other application versions of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it exists on your system the Penguins! app will be found automatically. When you click Penguins! in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:14:17.420