This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Penguins! from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More info about the software Penguins! can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Penguins! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins! directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Penguins! is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. penguins-WT.exe is the Penguins!'s main executable file and it takes close to 6.45 MB (6762288 bytes) on disk.
Penguins! is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.61 MB (6929980
bytes) on disk:
- penguins-WT.exe (6.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Penguins!. You can find below a few links to other Penguins! releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Penguins! we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Penguins!:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\common\local_assets\js\debug.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\common\local_assets\js\main.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\en-US\local_assets\js\game.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\GDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Penguins.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Penguins-WT.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\WTA-8c32a041-b404-4547-8c0e-5fff6e646fff-wextr.exe
Penguins! is an application by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Penguins! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! app will be found automatically. After you select Penguins! in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.820