This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Penguins! from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More info about the software Penguins! can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Penguins! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins! directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Penguins! is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. penguins-WT.exe is the Penguins!'s main executable file and it takes close to 6.45 MB (6762288 bytes) on disk.
Penguins! is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.61 MB (6929980
bytes) on disk:
- penguins-WT.exe (6.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Penguins!. You can find below a few links to other Penguins! releases:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Penguins! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Penguins! or simply click the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it exists on your system the Penguins! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Penguins! in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Penguins! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.820