Packard Bell Launch Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more information about Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's website. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 405.54 KB (415272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell Launch Manager. They occupy 2.34 MB (2457840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (432.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.54 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (421.54 KB)
- LMTray.exe (418.04 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.3005
of Packard Bell Launch Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Packard Bell Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:07:42.763