This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Notepad++ for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your computerNotepad++ Team
. More information on Notepad++ Team can be seen here
. Please open http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
if you want to read more on Notepad++ on Notepad++ Team's web page. Notepad++ is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Notepad++. notepad++.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Notepad++. They occupy an average of 2.95 MB (3096710
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.13 KB)
- gpup.exe (272.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
This info is about Notepad++ version 6.6.9
only. For other Notepad++ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Notepad++ you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Notepad++ is an application released by the software company Notepad++ Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Notepad++ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Notepad++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it is installed on your PC the Notepad++ app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Notepad++ in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Notepad++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++:
- The software company is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad++ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notepad++ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:59.970