This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nosgoth for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. You can read more on Square Enix Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.nosgoth.com
if you want to read more on Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's page. Usually the Nosgoth application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory, depending on the user's option during install. Nosgoth's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. The program's main executable file is titled Nosgoth.exe and occupies 21.84 MB (22903280 bytes).
The executables below are part of Nosgoth. They occupy about 40.71 MB (42685944
bytes) on disk.
- Nosgoth.exe (21.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This web page is about Nosgoth version 140708.88005
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Nosgoth:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Nosgoth we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Nosgoth is a program marketed by Square Enix Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nosgoth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth app will be found automatically. After you select Nosgoth in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 11:09:59.500