Nosgoth is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. Further information on Square Enix Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.nosgoth.com
to get more information about Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's website. Nosgoth is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Nosgoth is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Nosgoth's primary file takes about 22.37 MB (23456752 bytes) and is called Nosgoth.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nosgoth. They take 233.67 MB (245018272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
- NosgothLauncher.exe (1.22 MB)
- Nosgoth.exe (22.37 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 150930.119203
of Nosgoth. You can find below info on other versions of Nosgoth:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Nosgoth from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Nosgoth from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Nosgoth's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 200110\InstallLocation
Nosgoth is an application by the software company Square Enix Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Nosgoth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nosgoth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth app will be found automatically. When you click Nosgoth in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nosgoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The publisher is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nosgoth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 12:54:54.973