You can find below details on how to uninstall Nosgoth for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. More data about Square Enix Ltd can be read here
. More details about Nosgoth can be seen at http://www.nosgoth.com
. Usually the Nosgoth application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Nosgoth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Nosgoth.exe is the Nosgoth's main executable file and it takes approximately 21.96 MB (23025136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Nosgoth. They occupy about 53.88 MB (56494536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nosgoth.exe (21.96 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Nosgoth version 141218.99184
only. You can find below info on other versions of Nosgoth:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is an application offered by the software company Square Enix Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nosgoth from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nosgoth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". If it exists on your system the Nosgoth app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nosgoth in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nosgoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The publisher is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nosgoth.
8. After uninstalling Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130