This info is about Nosgoth for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Square Enix Ltd. You can see more info on Nosgoth at http://www.nosgoth.com
. Usually the Nosgoth application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Nosgoth is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Nosgoth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.37 MB (23456752 bytes) on disk.
Nosgoth is composed of the following executables which occupy 233.67 MB (245018272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
- NosgothLauncher.exe (1.22 MB)
- Nosgoth.exe (22.37 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.78 MB)
The current page applies to Nosgoth version 150810.115599
alone. For other Nosgoth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is an application by Square Enix Ltd. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Nosgoth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nosgoth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth program will be found very quickly. When you select Nosgoth in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-25 22:38:30.040