Nosgoth is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Nosgoth from your PCSquare Enix Ltd
. You can find out more on Square Enix Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Nosgoth at http://www.nosgoth.com
. Nosgoth is normally installed in the C:\back up c\New folder\steamapps\common\nosgoth folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Nosgoth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.87 MB (3011152 bytes) on disk.
Nosgoth contains of the executables below. They take 16.87 MB (17687576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Nosgoth version 151111.121843
only. For more Nosgoth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Nosgoth.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Nosgoth:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\PULPIT\Gry Olaf\Nosgoth.url
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 200110
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\Nosgoth.exe
Nosgoth is a program offered by the software company Square Enix Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nosgoth from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nosgoth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nosgoth". If it exists on your system the Nosgoth app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nosgoth in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nosgoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The publisher is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After uninstalling Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nosgoth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-23 13:12:04.233