This info is about Nosgoth for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Nosgoth from your PCSquare Enix Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Square Enix Ltd. Click on http://www.nosgoth.com
to get more details about Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's website. Nosgoth is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Nosgoth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Nosgoth.exe and occupies 21.76 MB (22820848 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Nosgoth. They occupy about 40.63 MB (42603512
bytes) on disk.
- Nosgoth.exe (21.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 140617.86661
of Nosgoth. You can find below info on other versions of Nosgoth:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is an application by Square Enix Ltd. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nosgoth from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nosgoth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nosgoth in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 03:36:30.957