Nosgoth is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. You can read more on Square Enix Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Nosgoth can be seen at http://www.nosgoth.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Nosgoth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 22.07 MB (23144432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Nosgoth.exe.
Nosgoth contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.00 MB (56625392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nosgoth.exe (22.07 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Nosgoth version 150311.103813
alone. You can find below a few links to other Nosgoth releases:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\config.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\ph_log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.nosgoth.com_0.localstorage
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\Nosgoth.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\Nosgoth.exe.FriendlyAppName
Nosgoth is an application by the software company Square Enix Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nosgoth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". If it is installed on your PC the Nosgoth application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nosgoth in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After uninstalling Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nosgoth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 01:08:07.033