This page is about Nosgoth for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Nosgoth from your systemSquare Enix Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Square Enix Ltd. Click on http://www.nosgoth.com
to get more info about Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's website. Nosgoth is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Nosgoth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Nosgoth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 22.07 MB (23138800 bytes) on disk.
Nosgoth is comprised of the following executables which occupy 54.00 MB (56619760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Nosgoth.exe (22.07 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 141028.95912
of Nosgoth. For other Nosgoth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is an application offered by Square Enix Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nosgoth with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nosgoth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nosgoth". If it is installed on your PC the Nosgoth application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nosgoth in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The publisher is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nosgoth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 08:14:15.130