This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Nosgoth for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Nosgoth from your PCSquare Enix Ltd
. You can read more on Square Enix Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Nosgoth can be seen at http://www.nosgoth.com
. Nosgoth is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Nosgoth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Nosgoth's primary file takes around 22.24 MB (23320048 bytes) and its name is Nosgoth.exe.
Nosgoth installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.17 MB (56801008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nosgoth.exe (22.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 151013.119893
of Nosgoth. For other Nosgoth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is a program marketed by the software company Square Enix Ltd. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nosgoth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nosgoth in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The publisher is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nosgoth.
8. After removing Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nosgoth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-15 17:27:13.957