Nosgoth is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nosgoth from your computerSquare Enix Ltd
. Further information on Square Enix Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.nosgoth.com
if you want to read more on Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's web page. Usually the Nosgoth program is installed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Nosgoth's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.73 MB (2858272 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Nosgoth is comprised of the following executables which occupy 40.07 MB (42019224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- vrcmd.exe (36.00 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (995.00 KB)
- vrserver.exe (492.00 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (44.50 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.14 MB)
- vrserver.exe (659.50 KB)
- hellovr_sdl.exe (108.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.59 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.03 MB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.70 MB)
- vrcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- vrcmd_x64.exe (1.56 MB)
- vrserver.exe (1.23 MB)
- OculusConfigUtil.exe (6.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 150516.109666
of Nosgoth. You can find below info on other releases of Nosgoth:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Nosgoth you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Nosgoth's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 200110
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 200110\InstallLocation
Nosgoth is a program offered by Square Enix Ltd. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nosgoth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nosgoth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nosgoth". If it is installed on your PC the Nosgoth program will be found very quickly. After you click Nosgoth in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nosgoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After uninstalling Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nosgoth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nosgoth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 13:54:35.820