This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Nosgoth for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Nosgoth from your PCSquare Enix Ltd
. Further information on Square Enix Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.nosgoth.com
to get more information about Nosgoth on Square Enix Ltd's website. Usually the Nosgoth application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth folder, depending on the user's option during install. Nosgoth's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110. Nosgoth.exe is the Nosgoth's main executable file and it takes circa 22.15 MB (23224816 bytes) on disk.
Nosgoth contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.08 MB (56705776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nosgoth.exe (22.15 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Nosgoth version 150706.113047
alone. Click on the links below for other Nosgoth versions:
...click to view all...
Nosgoth is a program released by Square Enix Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Nosgoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nosgoth from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nosgoth or simply click the Search field and type in "Nosgoth". The Nosgoth application will be found automatically. After you select Nosgoth in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nosgoth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nosgoth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nosgoth.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/200110
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nosgoth.
8. After uninstalling Nosgoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nosgoth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nosgoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Nosgoth by Square Enix Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nosgoth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-10 16:34:32.220