Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This info is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's primary file takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and is called devcon.exe.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:15:10.237