Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Go over here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder, depending on the user's option during install. devcon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They take an average of 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 18:42:31.253