Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. More information on Lenovo Group Limited can be found here
. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk and is titled devcon.exe.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is comprised of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1275081
bytes) on disk:
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a program by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:32:55.847