Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This info is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. You can find out more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory, regulated by the user's decision. devcon.exe is the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's main executable file and it takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk:
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC.Registry keys:
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver app will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:51:34.720