Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. More information about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. devcon.exe is the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.22 MB (1275081
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:36:00.313