Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory (same installation drive as Windows). unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1194185 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They take 1.14 MB (1194185
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application released by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:29:58.100