Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
for more information on Lenovo Group Limited. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's primary file takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and its name is devcon.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1275081
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a program offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver app will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-10 14:23:40.917