Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. The program's main executable file occupies 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk and is labeled devcon.exe.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.22 MB (1275081
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a program by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:08:01.100