Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Further information on Lenovo Group Limited can be found here
. Usually the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver\unins000.exe. devcon.exe is the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:18:26.500