Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Go over here
for more information on Lenovo Group Limited. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's main file takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and is named devcon.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They take 1.22 MB (1275081
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a program offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-08 12:12:43.717