Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver folder, depending on the user's option during install. devcon.exe is the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's main executable file and it takes approximately 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk:
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is a program released by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:17:55.543