CCC Help Greek
This info is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Greek. They take 341.50 KB (349696
bytes) on disk.
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2012.0928.1531.26058
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:44:52.857