Xilisoft Video Editor
This page is about Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your systemXilisoft
. Further information on Xilisoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft Video Editor on Xilisoft's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xilisoft Video Editor. The application's main executable file is called Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe and occupies 196.00 KB (200704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Xilisoft Video Editor. They take 627.35 KB (642407
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.35 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.33.0313
only. Click on the links below for other Xilisoft Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is a program offered by the software company Xilisoft. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Xilisoft Video Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft Video Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xilisoft Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-09 05:09:05.017