Xilisoft Video Editor
You can find below details on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computerXilisoft
. More data about Xilisoft can be seen here
. Detailed information about Xilisoft Video Editor can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Usually the Xilisoft Video Editor program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Xilisoft Video Editor is C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. VideoEditor.exe is the Xilisoft Video Editor's primary executable file and it takes circa 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Xilisoft Video Editor. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1080112
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (220.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (134.80 KB)
- Update.exe (284.00 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (220.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.31.0819
of Xilisoft Video Editor. You can find below a few links to other Xilisoft Video Editor releases:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application marketed by Xilisoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft Video Editor app will be found automatically. When you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 14:15:01.967