Xilisoft Video Editor
This web page is about Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computerXilisoft
. Go over here
for more details on Xilisoft. More info about the app Xilisoft Video Editor can be found at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft Video Editor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Xilisoft Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is called VideoEditor.exe.
Xilisoft Video Editor is composed of the following executables which take 632.68 KB (647863
bytes) on disk:
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.68 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.34.0417
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is a program released by the software company Xilisoft. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". The Xilisoft Video Editor application will be found very quickly. When you select Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 09:19:57.077